Substance Use Hotline

1-866-732-4114 OR TTY: 1-800-735-2922


Naloxone, sold under the brand name Narcan, is an FDA approved medication that reverses the effects of an opioid overdose. Naloxone is made available to the public to carry with them in the event that they encounter someone who is suspected of overdosing.

Where can you get Naloxone?

  • Your Physician
  • Your Pharmacy
Tulare County District Attorney

The Office of the Tulare County District Attorney is committed to keeping our communities safe. Visit our Fentanyl Awareness webpage for more information.

Tulare County Health & Human Services Agency

Tulare County Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) treatment programs are dedicated to serving the residents and families of Tulare County who experience the effects of substance use disorders. Services include outpatient and residential treatment for men and women provided by certified drug treatment specialists.

If you need help, call the 24-hr. Alcohol & Other Drug Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Access Line 1-866-732-4114